This in-depth Match review brings you the highs and lows of Match as a dating site. We describe the interface, structure of membership, safety features, and what you get on the free and premium account. We also tell you about the pros and cons of being a Match member.
- Get daily personalised match suggestions
- A large, global, and diverse user base
- Several search tools
- Customer care available from Monday to Friday, by email and phone
- Members can attend local Match events
- Multiple ways of showing interest to other people
- More success stories than any dating site
- Searching through all choices can be time-consuming
- Only subscribers for a fee can use privacy mode
- You have to be a paid member to send or read texts
- You have to pay to see who has viewed your account
- You can’t tell if a member is a subscriber or not
- Membership is a bit expensive
- You have to wait to get your account approved before using the website
- Lengthy online to offline process
Match.com: In-depth Review Details
Count of Users
Costs and Prices
App & Mobile Version
Privacy & Safety Features
Our Experience on Match.com
The Bottom Line & Rating
Does Match.com Work?
Whether it works or not will depend on what you are looking for. If you are looking for hook-ups, this is not the website for you.
Is Match.com Free?
Match has both free and premium membership.
Is Match.com good?
As long as you can afford the fees, you will enjoy using Match.