- Offers five free direct message chats per day.
- Options to search for dating singles based on location.
- Users can send dating images to other members.
- EbonyFlirt has lots of fun features and matching games.
- Good site admin regulation checking photos and images.
- Android app version available for free download.
- Three-day trial available for first-time dating members.
- Chats are limited for accounts in free user mode.
- There isn't yet an iOS app (it's under development).
- Most of the dating profiles are pretty vague and half-finished.
- There are a handful of fake profiles.
- You can skip most registration steps - hence the blank profiles.
- Not all members are based in the UK.
- Some users on EbonyFlirt dating are looking for casual dates.
EbonyFlirt In-Depth Review Details
EbonyFlirt is a unique UK dating site aimed at helping black men and women find dating partners and relationships.
It’s also available to members of any ethnicity, and while lots of people here are after casual dating, the focus is on committed relationships and love.
EbonyFlirt follows a classic dating site style, and it’s clear that this is a multicultural dating site – not everybody is black. Still, it’s a brilliant mixture of ethnicities and backgrounds that feel more diverse and inclusive than many generic dating sites out there!
The dating interface is easy to use, with a white background and black toolbar, so it’s graphically clear and doesn’t feel cluttered or messy.
Each feature is laid out well, and you can click on the dropdown box next to your profile to make any account changes.
Here’s a quick look at the membership average profile:
- 33% female, 67% male.
- 20,000 UK members.
- 15,000 logins per week.
EbonyFlirt Sign Up/Login
To create a fresh EbonyFlirt dating account, follow these steps:
- Select your gender and whom you’d like to meet (NB limited to straight men and women).
- Enter your age, email address, choose a password, and select the Start Now button.
- You’ll receive an email with a verification link and a four-digit code. Either click on the link or copy and paste the code into your screen, and you’re done!
Once you’ve registered, you can populate your dating profile with personal information and photos.
A lot of the profiles are vague, but you can fill in a range of details:
- Add photos.
- Create a status.
- Edit your ‘looking for’ information.
- Add extra details about your appearance and lifestyle.
Chats on this dating site are limited to five per day for free members – although there are no limits on a premium account.
Flirtcasts are also available, allowing you to send the same flirt to many other members at once.
Other communication dating features include:
- Send Likes – lets another user know you are interested.
- Like Gallery – a swipe-dating game to find a mutual attraction.
- Chat – where you can send messages and photos to any other registered user
Costs and Prices
There are a few different subscription options for EbonyFlirt – they often have discounts available, too, so it’s worth checking on those before making any payments.
- One month £28.80/month £28.80 total
- Three months £16.20/month £48.60 total
- Six months £13.20/month £79.20 total
Note that the subscription price has to be paid upfront, so you can’t split it across the months.
Free EbonyFlirt dating accounts can:
- Register and build their dating profile.
- Browse through other dating user’s accounts.
- Use the free search option to find matches.
- Play the Cute or Not game.
Full EbonyFlirt paying members can also:
- Unlock their chat to lift the five messages per day limit
- Promote their account to get more attention.
- Send out multiple contacts via Flirtcast.
- See more detailed profile information.
App & Mobile Version
The app is currently only available to download through a desktop, so you can’t add it to your mobile. You’ll need to log in to your account to find the app – you won’t find it on Google Play.
However, the website is mobile optimised and seems to work fine on any device.
Privacy & Safety Features
EbonyFlirt dating does get some fakes, but most of the accounts are genuine. There are multiple security layers to protect member data. The site also screens new users for criminal records and offences that make them unable to meet site terms and conditions.
Our Experience on EbonyFlirt
It’s great to see a culturally diverse dating site growing in popularity, but there are some ways the dating platform could improve – primarily upgrading the apps available.
There is an excellent combination of free and paid services, so you don’t need to pay high subscription costs until you’re sure it’s worth the nearby dating opportunities!
Let’s run through some of the top questions about joining EbonyFlirt dating!
How Can I Get Through the EbonyFlirt Photo Verification?
You don’t need to verify your account to join this black dating site! When you register, you’ll get an email with a link – click on the link, and you’re verified; job done!
How Can I Check Who Has Liked My EbonyFlirt Profile?
You can’t really see which dating members have liked your profile – however, you can unlock more profile info with a premium account.
How Do I Block a Person on EbonyFlirt Dating?
If you have any issues with unsolicited messages on the dating app or think someone isn’t authentic, please report it to the site admin to investigate.
Test EbonyFlirt for free!
About the reviewer
- How to Write a Good Dating Profile For Swingers - September 22, 2021
- Obvious Signs She Likes You - September 22, 2021
- Best Relationship Advices - September 22, 2021